Skip to main content

For Single and Multi-Family Residential Properties Only

If the Total Past Due Balance from the customer of record is not paid by the final due date, water service at this service address will be shut off. You may prevent termination of service or re-establish service by becoming an account holder for the service address. If you are not the current account holder for water service but are a tenant or occupant of the service address, you individually, or together with any or all of the other tenants and occupants of the service address, have the right to become a customer of the District. If you become a customer you will not be required to pay the delinquent amount due on the existing customer’s account, but you will be responsible to pay all charges after becoming a customer. To become a customer, you must comply with all District terms and conditions of service, including, but not limited to, providing proof of tenancy, meeting credit requirements, and being responsible for water and sewer services at the service address. To apply for an account for water service or re-establish service in your name, please contact a Customer Service Representative at (530) 533-4578 or in person at 2310 Oro Quincy Highway, Oroville, CA.

Join our mailing list